Monday, August 8, 2011

Driving for recovery


Time for transition:

I wanted to tell you that I got the OK from my visiting nurse that I can start driving again. When She left I got out the minivan and did a burn-out all the way down the driveway and into the street. I went up and down our little street doing burn-outs and doughnuts. After that I pulled in front of the house and crawled out the window of the minivan unto the roof. 

I then raised my arms in victory like I won the Daytona 500 or something. That's when things went wrong. I decided to do a flip off the roof of the minivan and I landed head first into a snow bank. 

Good thing my wife witnessed the display. She dug me out, dried me off, cleaned me up, and put me to bed for a two hour nap (I take a lot of those). Anyway I can drive again. 

God Bless

Paul 

(2-25-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment