Monday, August 8, 2011

Concealed Carry comes to Wisconsin...introducing the "i-BANG!"

My New Invention:


Some inventors including guess who are working on a new invention that could make me like the next Bill Gates. With the new conceal carry law coming up this year astute business entrepreneurs like myself are getting in on the ground floor. 


Here's my idea. I think the next big thing is going to be combining the iphone and the micromini hand gun.

I going to call it the ibang but that's not for sure yet. Small but with a lot of punch if you get my drift. If I can get my product to market first, it's going to BIG. I just have to iron out some safety issues first. Some small things like blowing a whole through your head when all you really wanted to do is answer the phone, stuff like that. I'm trying to set up  a conference call between the three of us (Bill Gates, Smith & Wesson and me) but I'm having a hard time getting all of us together cause I'm so busy all the time.

Any way that's what's up with me

Paul


(June 20, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment