Monday, August 8, 2011

Body panels for easy access

Making Surgery a "snap!"

My latest idea is (at this point you may want to delete message) I think a good one. The Body Access Panel. Since my retirement I've had  two operations. I'm doing well now but the hard part about this is not the removal of organs or bypassing arteries but it's the healing of the ribs and the incision. Think about it, after your car is fixed the mechanic doesn't weld the hood shut so that next time something goes wrong he can cut a whole in the hood again to work on it again, repair it and weld it up again. Why do that on people? 

I'm  working on a 6" X12" panel for the human torso. With this panel (which I have installed on myself by the way) surgeons can have access to all major organs. I was able to match my skin collar pretty close too. At the beach people can hardly notice the hinges and latch although one time the panel opened unexpectedly. (I have more work to do on the latch.) People aren't used to seeing a beating heart and lungs expanding and contracting (at the beach anyway) but they will when The Body Access Panel becomes more widely used. Kind of gross but you have to say that this idea has promise. No?

God Bless

Paul


(7-24-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment